Hoarders House Clearance Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames

AFTA ForumCategory: House Clearance QuestionsHoarders House Clearance Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Sally asked 12 months ago

Good Morning, My son has been renting one of my flats from me, up until a few months ago a few of his mates were also living in the flat as it is a four bedroom, and they were contributing towards the rent.

My son is quiet, he mainly spends his days playing on his computer online with his friends, and ordering takeaway food every night.

His flat has become extremely cluttered with empty boxes, food waste, food packaging and god knows what, when his friends moved out, they left mountains of rubbish in their bedrooms.

I am looking to have a specialist house clearance company come in and completely empty the flat.

The flat is a four bedroom on the second floor in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.

I am looking to have the flat cleared at the end of the month, I have booked him a holiday for the last week of the month so that I can arrange to have the flat cleared without him there.

The living room is where he has spent most of his time, the sofa is sagging to near the ground, there is a desk set up with gaming equipment in front of the sofa, there are cigarette buds and empty cans of energy drink covering everything.

As well as the sofa, there is another sofa, two armchairs, a large beanbag and a sideboard, there is a huge amount of takeaway boxes, rubbish and clutter lying around.

The bathroom is absolutely filthy, I don’t think the flat has been cleaned since he moved in.

His main bedroom is fairly clean, he has only used this room to sleep in and change his clothing, everything in this room can remain.

The other three bedrooms are where his room-mates lived, they have left the rooms in an absolute state, there are bags of rubbish and food waste piled up, the furniture is broken and the carpets are heavily stained.

The kitchen is barely visible, mountains of rubbish and food waste cover the benches, the fridge freezer is rotten, there are black bags of rubbish covering the floor and an over filled bin in the corner.

As well as the house being cleared, I would like it cleaned too, everything in my sons main room can remain but I would like it cleaned.

Any info on a specialist house clearance company that can do this would be much appreciated.

Thank you, Sally.

1 Answers
admin Staff answered 11 months ago

Hiya Sally, hopefully I can add further assistance.

We have a member that is fully licensed with the UK Environment Agency and also fully insured to undertake the clearance of hoarded and cluttered houses.

They cover all UK areas and list costs and prices on their website.

Check our members page here The Cluttered & Hoarded House Clearance Company

Hoarded house before and after pics | Hoarded house clearance how much? | Hoarded house clearance FAQs

Hope this helps Andy (AFTA Staff)

Your Answer

12 + 1 =